We currently have the following positions open.
Mid-State Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Delivery Driver position
Mid-State Supply is 100% locally owned and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mid-State Supply, one of Wisconsin’s leading wholesale distributors, has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Delivery Driver position at our Wautoma and De Pere facilities.
Mid-State has been family owned and operated since 1948. It is a family friendly work environment, where each person is an essential member of the team. We are proud of our success and looking to find an individual who exemplifies the qualities to work in our fast-paced environment to become a valued member of our team.
Candidate must be a team player looking for a career rather than a job. Driving for Mid-State Supply will give you the opportunity to be the face of the company and interact with our customers on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be a good fit with our current team and interested in providing only the highest quality work.
- Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products
- Ability to safely operate a 26′ straight truck for the transportation of material, finished goods and other equipment as needed
- Required to manually load and unload the delivery truck using a pallet jack, hand cart or forklift
- Verify that all product is loaded safely for each delivery
- Make deliveries, obtain signatures and confirm the accuracy of the shipment
- Deliver returned or picked up product back to the warehouse
- Inspect vehicle for any wear, report unsafe conditions to supervisor
- Picks and fills orders
- Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of product shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute product in inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Delivery driver must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with customers, homeowners and employees
- Candidate must be reliable, organized, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand cart, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Extensive sitting, and frequent squatting, bending and walking
- Overtime as needed is required
If interested in this great opportunity, please provide the following:
- An up-to-date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience for the position
- Salary history and/or requirements
This individual must pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a satisfactory driving record, great customer service skills, as well as attention to detail. Previous delivery experience is a plus. Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this great opportunity.
Candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted by phone for the next step in our hiring process. Thank you in advance for your interest in the position.
We are a 100% locally owned company offering a competitive wage and a complete benefits package.